Why the phone is important for a B2B sales strategy
A sales cycle might consist of various stages the customer goes through to complete their purchase. This could involve; lead generation, closing sales and following up with the customers. Having a phone is crucial for both the business and customer, and here’s why:
Benefits for your business:
1) Phones allow B2B sales team to simplify their customer’s purchase journey by easily connecting with them through the various sales cycle stages – As according to the Harvard Business Review if sales processes were too difficult and overloaded with too much information for B2B customers, the study showed that they were 18% less likely to complete the sales purchase, compared to 62% who claimed to be more likely to close a sales purchase if their customer journey was smooth.
2) Offer Flexibility – Customer care team/ sales team can reach customers from anywhere and
anytime. Not having to be in the office ultimately saves costs for your business.
3) Record calls with customer – Having the ability to listen back to the recorded conversation will help resolve and bring clarity to any misunderstandings/ miscommunication between the sales team and customers.
Benefits for the customers:
1) They feel valued and important – establishing trust between a business and a customer is a largely important facet, and the phone allows customers to easily access the business at any given time or location.
2) Customers feel that their problems get resolved in no time – they become satisfied with the service if the sales team is welcoming and efficient. A stable phone connection would be an important determent for the quality of their business. Imagine a customer calls, but there are issues when redirecting them to various departments, which is time consuming and can be frustrating for the customer.
3) They get value from their money – There is nothing worse than the feeling of wasted time and money. With an excellent customer support service and products, customers are bound to come back for more if they feel like they got their value for money.
So how can KSM Telecom help your business succeed?
Create a smooth and enjoyable customer experience that improves customer loyalty and satisfaction by upgrading your communications systems.
At KSM Telecom, we have experience working with businesses who initially had issues with substandard customer relations, but with the introduction of an extensive and innovative hosted voice installation, communication started to improve.
Let us help you improve your business communications. KSM Telecom are offering an unmissable promotion between the 1st of November and the 31st of December where you if you take the Professional or Elite solution package you can get the Hosted voice solution for FREE.
Our IT solutions will supply your customer service team with the best equipment and connection to maximise their efficiency. Whether it is to record a call, or redirect to another member of staff, KSM will make sure to deliver the highest standard of service for your business’ success.